Do you love yourself unconditionally or are you your own worst critic?
Do you have negative patterns of behaviour and thought that hold you back?
Do you find it difficult to accept change and control fear?
Former Labour Party Parliamentary Candidate, RAF veteran, writer, speaker, broadcaster, photographer, self harm and suicide survivor… and transgender.
Sophie is an in-demand public speaker, delivering keynote talks internationally including a TEDx Talk on change, fear, vulnerability, diversity, mental health and leadership workshops for high profile organisations such as JP Morgan, Virgin Media, Asda and Stonewall.
Sophie can help with:
- Overcoming fear and embracing change
- Reframing your internal dialogue
- Breaking the pattern of shame and guilt
- Ending self sabotage
- Rejecting victimhood and embracing forgiveness
- What you can control and what you can’t
- Owning your vulnerability
- Finding the right life
- Unleashing your inner strength
Sophie’s autobiography ’Not Today: How I Chose Life’ which charts her personal journey from despair to redemption and acts as a self help book for anyone struggling with their mental health and identity is out now from www.sophiecook.me.uk/book