Fantastic story and amazing message!
“I just wanted to thank you again for the fantastic sessions you delivered for our Diversity Day last week. I’ve pulled together all the feedback we received in and thought it would be nice to share it with you:
- Thank you for sharing your story with us! You are amazing!
- A very moving and personal account of your journey. You’re a very brave person to follow the courage of your convictions. Have you found true happiness now? I hope so. Thanks for sharing.
- Thank you Sophie, that must have been a weird feeling like you were talking to no-one but I was hanging on your every word! You tell your story so eloquently and with humour and we can all learn so much from you. Thank you for sharing.
- Thank you Sophie. You are brilliant:)
- Thank you for sharing your story Sophie. You must make a difference in so many peoples lives everyday. You are amazing!
- So grateful to you for sharing your story today Sophie, thank you. Amazing!
- WOW 🙂Amazing. Thank you 🙂
- Thank you for sharing Sophie, you have inspired me today with your outlook on life.
- Thank you!!!!!!!
- Keep being an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey.
- Your story has made me so sad, it’s such a shame that you’ve gone through your life not being able to be the real you, too many labels, you are a human being why should you fight to be yourself? You are an inspiration, for all those young people that are going through what you have you are paving the way. You will be their hero too.Thank you for sharing amazing, i will definitely read your book.
- Sophie, you’re beautiful and so funny. Thank you so much for sharing with us today. It would be lovely if you could come and see us in person one day.
- Sophie, thank you for sharing your amazing story and thank you for living authentically and showing up to help others.
- We loved listening to you, fantastic story and amazing message! Sian has nearly finished reading your book and I am looking forward to reading it next!
- I love your humour and how you use this to tell your story . Will be watching out for your stand up tour. Inspirational lady – thank you
- Micro acts of kindness, I love that term. I will be sharing that mantra with everyone including my children. Like you say, even a smile at a stranger can turn their day around.
- Thank you Sophie, really enjoyed this session.
- I’m so glad I was on this meeting today. Thank you for letting us in to your life .
- My sisters partner is transgender, they went through such a lot together in the early days and do still face a lot of discrimination on a daily basis but they are still together and are very happy regardless
I really enjoyed hearing your story. Good luck to you and stay safe x
- Sophie was so good, insightful, brave and eye opening and I really enjoyed it. It was so nice to be able to be a part of the event from home in the current world health situation.
Housing Diversity Manager
Swan Housing Association
If you’ve seen me speak or watched my videos I’d love to hear from you and feature your feedback on the site.